Any driver`s license legally issued in Canada is valid in France for 12 months from the date the VLS-TS is validated. If a Canadian citizen wishes to remain in France beyond this 12-month period, he must exchange his driver`s licence within 12 months of arriving in France if an agreement exists between France and the Canadian province that issued the licence (a list is available on the following website: They may exchange their French licence for a Canadian licence after their return to Canada, subject to regulations in the Canadian province. Young Canadians who wish to do an internship as part of their education or training. The terms of the internship must be determined by a tripartite internship agreement between the institution of origin in Canada, the host institution in France and the student. Only citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 (35 years for Canada) of countries with which France has a bilateral agreement are entitled to a work visa. These countries are: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Taiwan, Uruguay. Young professionals, trainees and students must have their visa validated online within three months of their arrival in France on the following website: hey! ask if you could with regard to the Renwal process for the whv in France. mine will take place in Jan, and as I know, the prefactoring in my field must pass 2 months before.

What are the conditions that need to be accepted? Does Cdi have to have a contract or not? That is my main concern. and are you wondering if you can deliver the documents? Thank you for your help! There is an official website for visa waiver applications in France: Canadian citizen of Canadian nationality residing abroad can apply for an extended residence visa at any French consulate authorized to issue a visa under the mobility agreement. The application must be launched on the website of France Visas ( Depending on where you live, your application must be made: the work leave visa allows you to stay in France for one year as a tourist while you work. It is granted for a maximum of 12 months and is not renewable, with the exception of Canada, which has a specific agreement. If you have a refugee travel document issued by a country that has a youth mobility agreement with Canada, you are not allowed to participate.

Posted in: Sem categoria.
Last Modified: dezembro 5, 2020